Originally from the North West, and after several years living abroad and in various parts of the UK, I am now based on the beautiful Gower Peninsular on the South Wales coast.
I have been recording voice overs since 2012, and I have been lucky enough to work with some of the world's leading brands, as well as private enterprises, local companies and start-ups. And I would love to record for you!
I record in standard British English with no discernible accent, and I'm always happy to record a short sample read first. Feel free to drop me a message with the lines you'd like to hear.
Equally, if you have any questions or just want to say 'hi', please get in touch. I can't wait to hear from you!
Most of my work happens at my fully-equipped home studio, where I am able to self-direct and produce finished work to spec, sending files to you in the format of your choice.
Alternatively, thanks to the magic of full fibre to premises and a dedicated line, I'm able to link up to your studio for live sessions.
Or you can simply patch in and direct from your side, and I will handle the audio aspects.
And if your project has more specialist requirements, I can of course, travel to a nearby studio of your choice.
However you'd like me to record for you, rest assured that I'll be ready, willing and raring to go :)
Recording & Mastering
- Purpose-built floating voice over isolation booth
- Neumann TLM 103 & Audio Technica AT4040 condenser mics
- 24bit - 96 KHz Focusrite Scarlett interface
- MacBook Pro powering Adobe Audition and a suite of Waves & Abbey Road plug-ins
- Yamaha HS5 MP studio monitors
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO & Audio Technica ATH M50 over-ear monitors
- Super-fast full fibre to premises, with dedicated ethernet connection
- Live link-up via Source Connect, ipDTL CleanFeed, SessionLink Pro. Or directed sessions via Zoom, Google Meets, Skype etc