I have been a full-time voice over since 2012. I have been lucky enough to work with some of the world's leading brands, as well as private enterprises, local companies and start-ups - it's all in a day's work, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I'd love to lend my voice to your next project. And if you'd like a short sample before committing, you are more than welcome to drop me a message with the lines you'd like to hear. Equally, if you have any questions or just want to say 'hi', please get in touch - I can't wait to hear from you!
Originally from the North West of England, and after more than a decade living abroad, I now live in the beautiful Gower Peninsular on the South Wales coast, with my small but perfectly-formed family.
Professionally, my background has been mainly in published media. I was a proofreader and copy editor in a past life - very handy if you'd like me to cast my beady eye over your script!
My first foray into voice overs was while working in Spain, when I was asked to record a couple of spots for a local radio station. They turned out surprisingly well. And the rest - as they say - is history.
Recording & Mastering
- Purpose-built floating voice over isolation booth
- Neumann TLM 103 & Audio Technica AT4040 condenser mics
- 24bit - 96 KHz Focusrite Scarlett interface
- MacBook Pro powering Adobe Audition and a suite of Waves & Abbey Road plug-ins
- Yamaha HS5 MP studio monitors
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO & Audio Technica ATH M50 over-ear monitors
- Super-fast full fibre, with dedicated ethernet connection.
- Sessions can be directed remotely via Source Connect, ipDTL CleanFeed, SessionLink Pro, even Skype or Zoom.
The majority of my work happens at my home studio - it's where I record and produce my voice over work. I am able to self-direct and produce, which is what I'm asked to do for the most part.
If you need your files mastered and ready to go - great - I have become a whizz in the editing suite!
And if you require your recording as raw and unedited, that's no problem.
I'm equally comfortable recording during a live directed session - made possible by the magic of super-fast full fibre internet and browser-based live audio transfer!
And of course, I'd be more than happy to travel to a nearby studio of your choice.
Whichever way you'd like me to record for you, rest assured I'll be ready, willing and able :)